Photo of the Day: Fog Rises From McDill
McDill Pond on Monday was still covered in ice, but rain showers brought a foggy air of mystery for drivers along the McDill Pond Bridge, thanks to warmer temps and rain showers throughout the late morning.
The National Weather Service is calling for scattered showers throughout the day, along with the possibility of thunderstorms after 2 PM. Winds are expected to be calm and from the north-northwest.
Weather predictions for the rest of the week:
- Tonight- A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. North northwest wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Tuesday- A slight chance of showers between 1pm and 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 53. North northwest wind 6 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Night- Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Wednesday- Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Southwest wind 6 to 11 mph increasing to 12 to 17 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Wednesday Night- Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Thursday- A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night- Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Friday- Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night- Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday- A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night- Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Sunday- A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48.