Bridge Maintenance, Lane Closures Scheduled in Portage County
For the City-Times
Motorists can expect to encounter single, daytime lane closures on the following highways beginning Monday, August 25:
- Southbound US 51 at WIS 64 in the town of Pine River, Lincoln County
- WIS 29 between the Marathon County line and WIS 55 (near Angelica), Shawano County
- Southbound I-39 at WIS 73 in the town of Plainfield, Portage County
- Southbound I-39 at Waushara County CH, village of Coloma, Waushara County
The lane closures are necessary for crews to complete routine bridge maintenance. All work is scheduled for completion by the end of the day Thursday, September 4. The schedule is subject to change based on weather conditions and construction status.
For more information regarding traffic impacts in the North Central Region:
- Follow us on Twitter: @511WI_NoCentral for regional alerts from the Traffic Incident Alert System and for construction related traffic advisories.
- Check the Wisconsin Department of Transportation 511 Web site: www.511wi.gov
- Check the WisDOT North Central Region weekly construction update: www.dot.wisconsin.gov/opencms/export/nr/modules/news/news_0982.html_786229440.html
Alerts and updates provided via these sites are not intended for use while driving. When driving, your focus should always be on driving.