The south side of Main Street, looking west. FROM LEFT TO RIGHT: (The
big dark building): left half, Reton Bros. Jewelry Store; right half, Andrae & Shaffer Dry-Goods Store; First National Bank; The Palace (“The Pal”) Restaurant; The Continental Clothing Company; Hannon-Bach Pharmacy; Citizens National Bank; (small white frame building): Rosenow Furniture/Funeral Parlors. In 1988, Bill’s Pizza Shop was moved to the former Andrae & Shaffer Dry-Goods Store building at 437 (now 1101) Main Street (ARROW).