UW-Stevens Point campuses to host April concerts
For the Gazette
STEVENS POINT – The University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point is offering a variety of music concerts at its campuses in Stevens Point, Marshfield and Wausau this month.
Upcoming concerts include:
• Friday, April 14, UWSP at Wausau, Vocal Jazz Festival Evening Concert featuring Grammy Award-nominated vocal group, säje.
• Saturday, April 15, Percussion Ensemble Recital, 3 p.m.
• Thursday, April 20, Guest Alumni Recital: James Kuzmic, tuba, NFAC 221.
• Monday, April 24, Campus Band, Campus Choir and Campus Orchestra Concert.
• Tuesday, April 25, SaxPoint Concert.
• Thursday, April 27, Symphonic Wind Ensemble Concert.
• Friday, April 28, Symphony Orchestra Concert.
• Friday, April 28, UWSP at Marshfield, Hub City Winds Band Concert.
UW-Stevens Point concerts will be performed at 7:30 p.m. at the UW-Stevens Point Noel Fine Arts Center Michelsen Hall, 1800 Portage St., Stevens Point, unless otherwise noted.
Tickets are available at https://tickets.uwsp.edu, the Information and Tickets in the Dreyfus University Center,1015 Reserve St., Stevens Point, and by calling (715) 346-4100 or at the Noel Fine Arts Center box office prior to the event.
UWSP at Marshfield concerts are performed at 7:30 p.m. at the Helen Connor Laird Theatre, 2000 W. Fifth St., Marshfield.
Tickets may be purchased at the box office the day of the concert.
UWSP at Wausau concerts are performed at 7 p.m. at the James F. Veninga Theater, 625 Stewart Ave., Wausau.
Tickets may be purchased at the box office prior to the event.